The more intelligent the products/offers are, the more intelligent the resources need to be. And the more expensive are the advance expendi for the development and the production means.
Thinking beyond this classic cost-focus: Expenses for intelligent solutions are investments into intangible assets and power up the potential to solve people's real problems in new ways.
If you recognize this growing potential and take as a starting point, you can expand your strategy and generate additional income without any investment.
All it needs is a change in focus. (And may be a map to see the whole framework.)
Link for downloading framework as PDF
- Tradesmen and economists do not care about...
- ...how products are developed and produced.
- But in real reality there are invisible hidden assets.
- They grow up with the requirements.
- They can be used in addition to the main strategy.
"We also need to develop an economic theory appropriate to a world economy in which knowledge has become the key economic resource and the dominant... source of comparative advantage."
Peter E. Drucker, The Atlantic 11/1994 (source here)